Customer Service/ Accounting Clerk
LATORIE J. banks
1452 Semmes Memphis, TN 38114 (901) 679-5432 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highly-qualified person that has several years of customer service and healthcare experience wanting to expand my knowledge. I will ensure that all expectations are met in the place of institution. Enjoy working with customers both internal and external. Easy to adapt and maintain accuracy, diligence, and productivity. Utilize Windows-based PCs with various software: Internet, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, 10 Key by Touch, Lotus, Citrix, and able to type 50 WPM.
Bachelor’s Degree of Professional Studies Concentration: Human Services
Bachelor’s Degree of Professional Studies Concentration: Alcohol and Drug Abuse
Services (May 2014)
University of Memphis, Memphis, TN
Dec.12- Present EMT-IV- Medic One Ambulance Service
- Provide pre-medical care and transportation for patients to a healthcare facility.
- Perform appropriate vitals, administer IV’s, and applied airway techniques
- Provide baseline vitals for all patients.
Jan ‘03 – Aug.12 Accounting Clerk/Tax Preparer - Banks Accounting Services
- Handled all activities in accounts payable and receivable
- Created spreadsheets for various clients to monitor payroll
- Assisted on completion and maintenance of general ledgers
- Completed W2’s,1099’s, 941’s and W3’
Nov. ’09-Jun. ’12 Emergency Medical Technician/Dispatcher - First Call Medical Service
- Provided pre-medical care and transportation of patients to a healthcare facility.
- Perform appropriate vitals , administer IV’s, and applied airway techniques
- Inputted patient’s information into the CAD system.
- Reviewed patient’s insurance information on the Passport system.
Oct ‘05 – Jan. ‘07 Professional Customer Service Representative - First Tennessee Bank-First Horizon
- Reviewed and explained customer’s loans regarding escrow accounts to help mortgagor understand their escrow analysis statement, reason for shortages in the escrow account, and how to prevent a shortage.
- Assist with processing principal, escrow, second mortgage payments, and closing documents.
- Examined HUD Settlement Statement to establish an escrow account for taxes and insurance.
- Answered 200 inbound calls within each day and make out bound calls.
- Utilized Citrix to complete daily functions
Jan. ’00- Apr. ’05 Professional Tax Examiner - Internal Revenue Services
- Reviewed Powers Of Attorney for customers to ensure the proper coding and documentations were noted.
- Processed Power of Attorneys
- Analyzed tax return documents to ensure the correct information was reported.
- Processed personal and business tax returns.