Lisa D. Mathena
3708 Boeingshire Dr., Memphis, TN 38116 * email@example.com * (901) 264-5359 *
Profile: Results driven and well-organized technical professional who combines hands-on experience with a solid educational background and commitment for solving problems with creativity and out-of-box solutions.
- Retrieve and interpret medication orders; perform pharmaceutical calculations, taking into account patient and drug characteristics; enter medication orders into pharmacy computer system for pharmacist's review.
- Receive and triage information requests; research and provide information where appropriate; refer other inquiries to pharmacist.
- Retrieve discontinued or expired medications from stock and patient areas; discard or return to stock as appropriate; complete corresponding documentation.
- Serve as a primary training resource for new technicians and assist in evaluating their progress as directed; may assist in preparing schedules, setting work priorities and making work assignments as directed.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to follow through on tasks assigned
- Adaptable to learning new systems and continual changes in practice environment
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Received orders by phone, fax, or e-mail and processed incoming orders for products within 24 hours.
- Assisted sales group with obtaining purchase orders from vendors.
- Tracked shipped orders and resolved late shipments.
- Notified accounting to bill for lost/damaged equipment.
- Determined appropriate pricing, terms and shipping method for products by following Company guidelines.
- Entered and/or updated all pertinent data regarding complaints, customer information or change orders.
- Resolved routine customer complaints with product upgrades or price adjustments as required.
- Resolved issues with customers concerning order status, credit and shipping problems. Referred doctors' calls and customers' medical inquiries to Pharmacist
- Call center talked to pharmacies, nursing homes, doctor’s offices, hospitals and patients all over the world
- Inventory, cleaning of the pharmacy, filing, faxing, answering the phone, taking prescription orders for doctors.
- Performed general clerical duties including photocopying, filing, printing required daily reports and general maintenance of equipment and materials
- Ensured that all incoming phone calls are handled in an efficient and courteous manner.
- Greeted visitors in a courteous and professional manner and act as a visitor resource regarding structure and operation of the company in order to direct incoming phone calls to the appropriate individuals.
- Scheduled and maintain conference rooms.
- Assisted Human Resources in the on boarding process for new hires which included team member imaging and creation of photo identification badges
- Oversaw or maintained all payroll and personnel records including the ADP database, OSHA, Workers Comp, AAP, immunizations, and employee files
- Provided employee orientation
- Structured pharmacy records, files, and maintain supplies of forms and materials for the office
- Purchased items for local operations support and maintain receiving and inventory records
- Analyzed and create reports for on and off-line results
CERTIFIED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN
- Labeled products under Pharmacist's supervision, counts medications, stocks medication on shelves, and assists customers on the telephone and in person.
- Assisted Pharmacist with the information required to consults with patients regarding medications or supplies prescribed, including dosage, frequency, specialized requirements and possible drug interactions.
- Assisted Pharmacist in price checking and restocking of drugs.
- Accessed, inputs, and retrieved prescription information from computer. .
- Outpatient/inpatient Pharmacy Technician
- Filled pharmacy orders and got orders ready for patient pickup
- Completed responsibilities by filling inpatient orders and put inpatient medication cart on floor
- Filled medication daily and supplied medication to several nursing homes by the end of the month
- Retrieved, counted and measured drugs (except CIIS), cap and uncap vials and bottles.
- Retrieved and filed pharmacy prescriptions in the appropriate files and assist Pharmacist with checking in and pricing drug orders (except CIIS).
- Assisted the Pharmacist with all third party transactions including the completion of any paperwork.
- Complete Pharmacy paperwork, maintain daily/weekly reports
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Over rid drugs for patients that was not on the formulary
- National Pharmacy Certification
- University of Memphis, BA, Sociology, August, 2012
- University of Memphis, BS, Physical Education, May, 2012