Shipping and Recieving Clerk
5327 Brookwater Cv. S
Memphis, TN. 38125
OBJECTIVE: I am currently seeking employment within your establishment as a Medical Office Assistant utilizing my medical knowledge, excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
EXPERTISE AND ACHIEVEMENTS: I have over twenty years of healthcare experience. I am CPR certified. I am also knowledgeable with ICD-9 coding and payroll.
August 1998 Fresenius Medical Care Memphis, TN
To Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician and Medical Office Assistant
- Responsible for starting dialysis treat for patient with End Stage Renal Disease
- Monitor patients throughout treatment and report any change in patient status to registered nurse
- Cannulate patient fistula, graft, and venipuntures
- Draw monthly and weekly labs on patients
- Schedule appointments for patient access monitoring
- Assist manager with payroll, billing, and filing
January 1996 Le Bonheur Children’s Hospital Memphis, TN
To Nurse Associate
- Responsible for assisting in triaging patients in emergency department and urgent care.
- Assisted Physicians with spinal taps.
- Responsible for doing billing with the use of ICD-9 coding.
- Prepped patients for blood. transfusions
State- Certified Clinical Hemodialysis Technician
Available upon request.